Friday, July 24, 2009

Remedy in Hand.


I was so surprise early this afternoon. After my Friday prayer I got a call from “ Sure Reach Express”. “Abe..kito ado barae nak hanto ke abe”. Its seem like a Kelantanis guy that been appointed by his company.

At first I’m not sure what the good is, Maybe it a product from ManHon, the guy from OLIVENOL. Arghh..to fast maa…Cannot be that fast..


The Package that have a “FRAGILE” word on it.




Yess!! Its what I’ve been waiting for. Its was send by TRINIATRE SDN BHD.

Can,t wait to see the actual product. The packaging so nice... Make me SAYANG to open it…hehehhee


At last.. my remedy is here….this is the dosage that been recommended to me
Dosage instructions:

For first 3 weeks:

1) Take 2 ml after subuh prayers, and

2) Take 2 ml around asar (before maghrib)

(take with a bit of food each time)

There after, reduce dosage:

1) 1 ml subuh

2) 1 ml asar.

Wait for may updates my friends…

No comments:

Post a Comment